Wednesday 11 November 2015

APPOINTED DREAMS SET YOU APART FROM ALL THE REST- Suzan Mutesi

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. "Jeremiah 1:5

#‎Scars have the anomalous power to remind us that our past is real. I choose to carry the positive of my childhood experience, For I believe a seed of Fashion Design was planted in me at a young age even before I was born. As I look at my first outfit I made for a doll I dreamed of and desired. Not knowing I would be holding it one day that Xmas - Now I carry that up to present# Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. So I say hold on to those dreams little girl and boy, dream big, go make a difference in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment